初始化身份识别芯片
查看: 1560|回复: 10

需要帮助翻译成俄语 / Need help for translation to Russian

[复制链接]

巡洋大副

发表于 2023-1-9 10:48:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 TopGar 于 2023-1-9 11:15 编辑

Deepl,我很抱歉。
大家好,真的需要帮助把starfarer_obf.jar翻译成俄语,我知道这个文件在没有去混淆代码的情况下无法用标准的Java工具来反编译,据我所知,游戏的作者用yGuard来混淆代码的。

另外,你有一个中文游戏,似乎修改者解决了这个问题,请帮助我了解如何翻译这个游戏。

-----

Deepl, I'm really sorry for that.
Hello everyone, really need help translating starfarer_obf.jar to Russian, I know this file can't be decompiled by standard Java tools without deobfuscation code, as far as I know the game author uses yGuard to obfuscate the code.

Also, you have a Сhinese game and it seems that modders solved this problem, please help me to understand how to translate this game.

战列舰长

发表于 2023-1-9 12:09:30 | 显示全部楼层
Deepl, мне очень жаль.
Здравствуйте, я действительно нуждаюсь в помощи в переводе файла starfarer_obf.jar на русский язык. Я знаю, что этот файл не может быть декомпилирован с помощью стандартных Java-инструментов без расшифровки кода, и по моим сведениям, автор игры использует yGuard для шифрования кода.

Кроме того, у меня есть игра на китайском языке, кажется, что редакторы уже решили эту проблему, пожалуйста, помогите мне узнать, как перевести эту игру.

由chat-GPT翻译

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?初始化身份识别芯片

巡洋大副

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-9 12:37:44 | 显示全部楼层
I don't understand, I can write in Russian in this forum without translation?
Or Deepl has mistranslated into Chinese?

点评

I'm sorry for not noticing that you were unable to comprehend Chinese. I put the Chinese version into the AI Chat-GPT and let him translate it in to Russian, then copied and pasted it into this forum.  详情 回复 发表于 2023-1-9 13:44

势力巨擘

霸主辅助军军官

发表于 2023-1-9 12:40:18 | 显示全部楼层
Ah,just be patient,maybe the translators can help you soon,we have called them to help you.
远星舰长日记试图与时间赛跑

巡洋大副

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-9 12:41:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much

战列舰长

发表于 2023-1-9 13:44:51 | 显示全部楼层
TopGar 发表于 2023-1-9 12:37
I don't understand, I can write in Russian in this forum without translation?
Or Deepl has mistransl ...

I'm sorry for not noticing that you were unable to comprehend Chinese.
I put the Chinese version into the AI Chat-GPT and let him translate it in to Russian, then copied and pasted it into this forum. I'm not sure if it's possible to directly type in Russian on this forum.
"Deepl" might be a Russian name, as the AI has translated it into Russian. However, I think it would be better to use the original, untranslated name in written communication, so I reverted it back to the original version.

点评

Thank you! Translation from Chinese to Russian looks very good, but I doubt it will work the other way round. I think I should keep writing in English so I don't lose face and more users can tak  详情 回复 发表于 2023-1-9 13:55

巡洋大副

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-9 13:55:31 | 显示全部楼层
MidnightG 发表于 2023-1-9 08:44
I'm sorry for not noticing that you were unable to comprehend Chinese.
I put the Chinese version i ...

Thank you! Translation from Chinese to Russian looks very good, but I doubt it will work the other way round. I think I should keep writing in English so I don't lose face and more users can take part

点评

If you want to translate from English to Russian, there is another version: Deepl, Мне очень жаль за это. Привет всем, я действительно нуждаюсь в п  详情 回复 发表于 2023-1-9 14:21

海鲜水手

战列巨擘

论坛元老见习机师学院教员

发表于 2023-1-9 14:02:49 | 显示全部楼层
你好,我想你可以去Discord服务器   https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=11488.0
尝试联系 VIC mod 的作者去咨询这件事情  https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=19603.0
在Discord服务器中也叫Astarat,他也是一位俄罗斯人,而且也懂一些java,或许会对这件事情感兴趣

点评

Thank you very much! I'll send him a message with this case now  详情 回复 发表于 2023-1-9 14:21

巡洋大副

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-9 14:21:25 | 显示全部楼层
lili 发表于 2023-1-9 09:02
你好,我想你可以去Discord服务器   https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=11488.0
尝试联 ...

Thank you very much! I'll send him a message with this case now

战列舰长

发表于 2023-1-9 14:21:27 | 显示全部楼层
TopGar 发表于 2023-1-9 13:55
Thank you! Translation from Chinese to Russian looks very good, but I doubt it will work the other ...

If you want to translate from English to Russian, there is another version:

Deepl, Мне очень жаль за это.

Привет всем, я действительно нуждаюсь в помощи в переводе starfarer_obf.jar на русский язык, я знаю, что этот файл не может быть разобран стандартными Java-инструментами без кода деобфускации, насколько я знаю, автор игры использует yGuard для обфускации кода.

Кроме того, у вас есть игра на китайском языке, и кажется, что моддеры решили эту проблему, пожалуйста, помогите мне понять, как перевести эту игру.

巡洋大副

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-16 09:12:34 | 显示全部楼层
Unfortunately Astart will not be able to help me, but still hope to get the attention of Chinese translators
*滑块验证:

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|远行星号中文论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 01:02