[0.95.1] [C] 高级武器控制 0.13.0(2022-1-28) DesperatePeter 译:Surgeol

火.. [复制链接]

巡洋大副

发表于 2023-3-7 17:50:48 | 显示全部楼层
注册不到账号,帮忙发给作者:
希望能给模块船也能控制武器,比如大教堂。
I hope we can control weapons for module ships, such as cathedrals。

点评

有人反映过了 Quote If I go into the simulator with the main hull of a modular ship then all the modules are present in the simulation. From there, I am able to target a given module with 'R' and set  详情 回复 发表于 2023-3-8 01:59

战列舰长

发表于 2023-3-8 01:59:23 | 显示全部楼层
文仔 发表于 2023-3-7 17:50
注册不到账号,帮忙发给作者:
希望能给模块船也能控制武器,比如大教堂。
I hope we can control weapons  ...

有人反映过了

If I go into the simulator with the main hull of a modular ship then all the modules are present in the simulation.
From there, I am able to target a given module with 'R' and set the rules.

However, once the battle ends these rules are not saved, and need to be re-applied upon starting the next battle.
The main module's rules persist across battles.

Do you think it could be possible to make the rules persist for the modules across engagements?

My testing was done with the Tahlan-scalartech faction's Gown class.

I feel like the problem here might be that modules, unlike regular ships, don't have a consistent fleet member ID. I'll try to have a look if there's something I can do to fix this, no promises though.
Maybe I can use some other way to store module information, such as e.g. an array of modules stored under the ID of the parent ship. Might take me a while though, as I currently lack the time & motivation to spend a lot of time on this mod. I'm sure I'll feel more motivated again in the future, e.g. when the new update drops and I start playing again xD

战列舰长

发表于 2023-12-9 21:45:51 | 显示全部楼层
大佬,求更新

驱逐技师

发表于 2024-4-20 21:12:53 | 显示全部楼层
大佬,求更新
*滑块验证:

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|远行星号中文论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 23:12