初始化身份识别芯片
查看: 889|回复: 4

uaf0.75更新内容搬运+翻译(不是mod翻译)

[复制链接]

战列舰长

发表于 2024-2-22 22:33:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 丩仙贝 于 2024-2-22 23:50 编辑

To the author

If this involves copyright or other reasons, I will delete it immediately. I am very grateful for your and your team's hard work.

原文地址United Aurora Federation 0.75 / 0.97 Entry | Patreon
观前提醒:本文为机翻+个人快速校对,有些地方还是有可能有误,请见谅

United Aurora Federation 0.75 / 0.97 Entry

image.png

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the latest patch of the United Aurora Federation! As previously mentioned, we have already exceeded our completion goal for the 'Solvernia' Super Capital patch. We decided to go the extra mile and push in many planned features as possible! Fortunately, with a team of dedicated coders, writers and artists. We managed to meet the deadline on time with primary contents fully intact!
大家好,

欢迎使用联合极光联盟的最新补丁!如前所述,我们已经超过了“Solvernia”超级资本补丁的完成目标。我们决定多做一点,尽可能多地推出计划中的功能!幸运的是,有一支由专职程序员、作家和艺术家组成的团队。我们在主要内容完整无损的情况下按时完成了最后期限!  
image.png

Special Credits goes to;

Mayu - The newest coder in the team for helping us develop most of the stuff on time. I don't think I'll be able to reach this far without him.

Kaysaar - The almighty developer of the Ashes of the Domain! He personally volunteered to join the developer team in order to help me reach my goal of finishing the mod in its purest form. Also responsible for randomly creating the Keycard Shop outta thin air.

Lukas04 - For helping with the initial struggles before he moved onto his own personal projects.

Haplogynae - The second musician and sound effect provider. She is the one who made the custom SFX and music for the keycard shop!

Venri, LunarLancerAlia, Rhygan, Myotherabbit - The Federation approved proofreaders and writers. Especially Venri who painstakingly made sure that we get the narratives out in time despite my best attempt to distract the entire team by playing Beyond All Reasons every week.

UAF Discord and Twitch viewers - For basically sticking with me throughout my journey in 2023 up until now. We basically came up with random silly ideas and just laugh it out together despite all the troubles we had along the way.

特殊感谢;

Mayu-团队中最新的程序员,帮助我们按时开发大部分内容。没有他,我想我走不了这么远。

Kaysaar-人之领的余烬的全能开发者!他亲自自愿加入开发团队,以帮助我实现以最纯粹的形式完成mod的目标。他还负责凭空随机创建钥匙卡商店。

Lukas04-在他开始自己的个人项目之前,他帮助解决了最初的困难。

Haploynae-第二位音乐家和音效提供商。她就是那个为钥匙卡商店定制SFX和音乐的人!

Venri,LunarLancerAlia,Rhygan,Myotherabbit-联合会批准的校对员和作家。尤其是Venri,他煞费苦心地确保我们及时说出故事,尽管我每周都在玩《超越一切理由》,试图分散整个团队的注意力。

UAF Discord和Twitch的观众——感谢他们在2023年到现在的整个旅程中一直陪伴着我。我们基本上都是随便想出一些愚蠢的想法,尽管一路上遇到了很多麻烦,但我们还是一起笑了出来。

image.png

Also, please keep in mind that story elements are still being left out for the time being as we're focused on the replayability side of the mod rather than the one-time-only story experience. We are commited to providing the best experience we could deliver for you guys, my fellow supporters and players. So we've made a lot of rebalancing and quality of life changes! I've always made this clear to everyone, the United Aurora Federation's auxillary goal in gameplay-wise is to be the player support faction. So we will provide as many amenities as we realistically can without empowering the player.

That being said, most of the new narratives added in this patch are added in order to make the mod less barren. It's to also help establish the purpose of each NPCs and worlds for futureproofing reasons, for when I finally give the greenlight to include the official UAF lore.

此外,请记住,故事元素暂时仍被排除在外,因为我们专注于mod的可重放性方面,而不是一次性的故事体验。我们致力于为你们,我的支持者和球员们提供最好的体验。因此,我们进行了大量的再平衡和生活质量的改变!我一直向大家明确表示,uaf在游戏方面的辅助目标是成为玩家支持派系。因此,我们将在不授权玩家权力的情况下,尽可能多地提供便利设施。

话虽如此,这个补丁中添加的大多数新叙事都是为了让mod不那么贫瘠。这也有助于建立每个NPC和世界的目的,以促进未来,因为当我最终批准加入UAF的官方传说时。
image.png

Campaign Elements

Favonius's income will now be nerfed if its governed by the player in the form of taxes from the capital world. Canonically speaking, that world is actually what financed the faction and kept them floating since their currency are useless in an entirely different universe.
Bakeries have been altered significantly, it will now deposit certain amount of pastries into the player inventory. Its market income multiplier and and planet upkeep reduction have been reduced by half as its proven to be overpowered for a long time. It just that we finally have time to address that issue now.
You will now have to manually request access to AER-1A from Aeria Charlotte. This is to address a rare glitch where she'll be soft locked from the rest of the game if you do certain things that I'm not sure how to describe.

市场活动要素

如果Favonius的收入由玩家以“首都”(capital world)的税收形式管理,那么他的收入现在将减少。从规范的角度讲,这个世界实际上是资助该派系并使其浮动的原因,因为他们的货币在一个完全不同的世界中是无用的。

面包店已经发生了重大变化,现在它将把一定数量的面包店存入玩家库存。它的市场收入乘数和地球维护减少量已经减少了一半,因为事实证明它在很长一段时间内都是压倒性的。只是我们现在终于有时间解决这个问题了。

您现在必须手动请求Aeria Charlotte访问AER-1A。这是为了解决一个罕见的故障,如果你做了某些我不知道该如何描述的事情,她将在游戏的其余部分被软锁定

image.png

image.png

The Keycard Shop / Special Economic Zone

The first iteration of the Keycard Shop is now available at Favonius! The shop were created specifically for me to have full control over distribution of items and amenities. The vanilla functionality proved to be too difficult to navigate over certain hard-coded stuff.
The player will have immediate access to a character named NRU-M1 in Favonius' comm directory. Ask her for the access and be sure to bring at least a couple survey datas or even a keycard with you as Domain Credits are not acceptible in the new market. ( Excuse: Player can easily generate millions of credit which made it somewhat useless to use as purchase requirement )
MOAB and Atmospheric Munition have been relocated from November Markets to the Keycard shop because people kept complaining about us selling world ending weapons like candies.
UAF is now located really, really close to the Abyss!

Why, you may ask? Well, we're not native to the Persean Sector. The further we are, the better because we canonically arrive from *outside* the known regions of the Sector.

钥匙卡店/经济特区

钥匙卡商店的第一次迭代现在可以在Favonius获得!这家商店是专门为我创建的,目的是完全控制物品和便利设施的分配。事实证明,香草功能太难在某些硬编码的东西上导航了。

玩家将可以立即访问Favonius的通讯目录中一个名为NRU-M1的角色。请向她询问访问权限,并确保随身携带至少几份调查数据,甚至一张钥匙卡,因为域名在新市场是不可接受的。(对不起:玩家可以很容易地产生数百万的信用,这使得它作为购买要求有些无用)

MOAB和大气弹药公司已从十一月市场搬迁到钥匙卡商店,因为人们一直抱怨我们出售糖果等世界末日武器。

UAF现在非常非常靠近深渊!

你可能会问,为什么?好吧,我们不是英仙座的本地人。我们走得越远越好,因为我们通常来自扇区已知区域之外。
image.png

Sample portraits, featuring Rubi the Maisya Ace Captain and Triplication the Carrier Wing Commander.
肖像样本,以Maisya王牌上尉Rubi和航母联队指挥官Tripplication为主角。
image.png

In order to diversify the Federation a bit more, I will continue to draw portraits for as long as I'm still developing the mod. So yes, more portraits for you guys to choose and see! Yay! Special thanks to people who commissioned and supported me regardless of tiers and amount of contributions.
All contacts except Inari will now provide loyal reward options if you choose to increase your reputation with them. They're mostly special ship rewards starting from 55 ~ 100 reputation.
All contacts will now receive their much needed chat interactions. They're mostly just flavor texts and most likely to be replaceble by the time we finally include the actual lore into the mod but hey - I hope you enjoy our writings!

为了使联邦更加多样化,只要我还在开发mod,我就会继续画肖像。所以,是的,更多的肖像供你们选择和观看!耶!特别感谢那些委托和支持我的人,无论捐款的级别和数额如何。

如果你选择增加你的声誉,除了Inari之外的所有联系人现在都将提供忠诚的奖励选项。它们大多是从55~100名开始的特殊船只奖励。

所有联系人现在都将收到他们急需的聊天互动。它们大多只是风味文本,当我们最终将实际的传说纳入mod时,很可能会被替换,但嘿,我希望你喜欢我们的作品!
image.png

Combat Elements

Auroran Engineering and Auroran Advanced Engineering added. 3/6/9/12/20 HP regeneration per 1.5 seconds, a limiter have been placed across all UAF ships in order to prevent them from receiving free repairs during active combat. Only activable when zero-flux boost is in effect and only after several seconds of delay afterwards.
UAF's advanced point defense weaponry have been nerfed ( but compensated elsewhere in the stats ) as well. They're kinda overperforming across the board and I know about it for about a year now. We finally addressed the issue now thanks to new coder assistance. I'm just an artist.. not a coder, so I apologize if we took too long to fix things.
Meitou Chorus AAMX damage have been nerfed by half. It was simply too effective but still usable now.
All Chorus air-defense missile variants have been altered. They will now fire in rapid bursts but takes much longer to re-arm themselves.
All rapid firing missiles are given higher base ammo counts but lowered regeneration counts.
Menascar, the high end torpedo bomber have been given ECCM and a different loadout so that it can be a more economical alternative to the legendary Taufan(NX).
Cyrexa II and Kanshee perma-onhit bug fixed, it will now deal randomized damage ( weapon flux reduced by 200 for compensation )
Medium and large support guns are too efficient, given slightly weapon flux for balancing.
Swaras given DO_NOT_AIM hint, it should fire regardless if its in cone of fire or not.
Semibreve and its Meitou upgrade reload timer increased slightly.
Akatsuzuma class Light Cruiser rebuffed to its original version, the front hardpoint upgraded to large mount.
Tona I, II, II have received weapon range increase at the cost of EMP reduction. Reverting it back to its sniper role a couple patches ago.
New Large Missiles have been added; EXOSCAR (L), Rhythm (L), Selemene (L), Amazoch/H (L) due to popular demand by the mod's playerbase.
Amazoch torpedoes have gained very poor guidance but you can still easily miss your targets.

作战要素

Auroran Engineering和Auroran Advanced Engineering补充道。3/6/9/12/20每1.5秒再生一次生命值,所有无人机舰艇上都安装了限制器,以防止它们在现役期间接受免费维修。只有在零通量提升生效时才可激活,并且只有在几秒钟的延迟之后才可激活。

UAF的先进点防御武器也被削弱了(但在统计数据的其他地方得到了补偿)。他们在所有方面都表现得有点过火,我已经知道这一点大约一年了。多亏了新的编码器的帮助,我们现在终于解决了这个问题。我只是一个艺术家。。不是程序员,所以如果我们花了太长时间来解决问题,我很抱歉。

Meitou Chorus AAMX伤害减少了一半。它太有效了,但现在仍然可用。

所有Chorus防空导弹变体(Chorus air-defense missile variants)都已更改。它们现在会迅速开火,但重新武装自己需要更长的时间。

所有快速发射导弹都有更高的基本弹药数,但再生数较低。

Menascar,高端鱼雷轰炸机已经进行了ECCM和不同的装载,因此它可以成为传奇的Taufan(NX)的更经济的替代品。

Cyrexa II和Kanshee perma on hit bug已修复,现在将造成随机伤害(武器流量减少200作为补偿)

中型和大型支援炮的效率太高,因为武器流量很小,无法平衡。

Swaras给出DO_NOT_AIM提示,无论它是否在火锥中,它都应该开火。

Sembreve和它的Meitou升级重新加载定时器略有增加。

赤冢级轻巡洋舰(Akatsuzuma class Light Cruiser)回绝了原来的版本,正面硬点升级为大型挂载。

托纳一号、二号和二号获得了武器射程的增加,但代价是电磁脉冲的减少。将其恢复到几块补丁前的狙击手角色。

增加了新的大型导弹;EXOSCAR(左),Rhythm(左)、Selemene(左)和Amazoch/H(左)是由于mod游戏玩家的流行需求。

Amazoch鱼雷的制导能力很差,但你仍然很容易错过目标。

image.png

Minersky converted into AP Rocket Attacker. They are Fisoyuz's alternative but deal minor kinetic damage as they fire in rapid burst.
Minersky变身为AP火箭攻击手。它们是Fisoyuz的替代品,但在快速爆发时会造成轻微的动能伤害。

image.png

Nekonyan have received EMG and ECN upgrade.
All fighters have received new variant files which improved their characteristics and performance in battle, courtesy of Naggy.

Nekonyan已接受EMG和ECN升级。

所有战斗机都收到了新的变体文件,这些文件改进了它们的特性和战斗性能,这是Naggy提供的。

Honestly there's a lot more minor changes but I wouldn't bother listing them all. It would be best for you guys to play the mod and try things out yourselves.

老实说,还有很多小的变化,但我不会把它们都列出来。这将是最好的,你们玩mod和尝试自己的东西。

image.png

That's it folks, thank you for reading through all this and somehow survive the super long patch notes! It doesn't fully contain everything so be sure to check out the mod and have fun!
Fun Fact;
This is officially the UAF's 2nd Year Anniversary, but this is also my 10th Year Anniversary since my intro into the modding scene.
就是这样,伙计们,感谢你们通读了这一切,并以某种方式在超长的补丁注释中幸存下来!它并没有完全包含所有内容,所以一定要查看mod并享受乐趣!有趣的事实;这是UAF正式成立2周年,但这也是我进入modding场景10周年。

机翻+个人快速校对,有些地方还是有可能不太对,请见谅

势力巨擘

圣餐所史官(自定)

发表于 2024-2-22 22:48:25 | 显示全部楼层
UAF的0.75版本不是97的吗,然后你不说翻译吗

点评

我不会翻译mod,我只是以一个爱好者的角度,搬运更新日志,顺带翻译一下,因为原文章在国外,不方便看  详情 回复 发表于 2024-2-22 22:52
“死雷发射”
攻势:A   √   √   √

战列舰长

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-22 22:52:10 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 丩仙贝 于 2024-2-22 23:50 编辑
蝙蝠 发表于 2024-2-22 22:48
UAF的0.75版本不是97的吗,然后你不说翻译吗

不好意思我的问题,我标题打错字了,把75打成95了,实在不好意思。

战列舰长

发表于 2024-2-23 11:21:32 | 显示全部楼层
我去,学者!还有就是那个多元居用谴责者的内置武器,那不就是弹匣绿脉吗(半恼

点评

难倒不是冈格尼尔之枪吗?就是打出一发分裂成一堆那个?  详情 回复 发表于 2024-2-24 09:38

势力巨擘

发表于 2024-2-24 09:38:34 | 显示全部楼层
meameasuki 发表于 2024-2-23 11:21
我去,学者!还有就是那个多元居用谴责者的内置武器,那不就是弹匣绿脉吗(半恼 ...

难倒不是冈格尼尔之枪吗?就是打出一发分裂成一堆那个?
*滑块验证:

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|远行星号中文论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 07:06