超级加倍上传者

发表于 2019-11-29 18:00:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Raiding for Fun and Profit

打家劫舍,快乐生财

Posted November 27, 2019 by Alex in Development

Translated at November 28 by Jn_xyp

于2019年11月28日翻译,译者:Jn_xyp

摘要(译者添加)

本文介绍了全新设计的殖民地劫掠系统,允许玩家选择具体的劫掠任务目标(抢夺某类商品/特殊物品/瘫痪设施),根据陆战小队数量可同时选择多个目标,而某些目标可能需要多组陆战队完成;每种目标亦有不同的任务风险。陆战队小队数量(也就是实际战力)的计算主要受到掠夺效率的影响,而该效率主要取决于敌我实力对比和陆战队员经验等级。陆战队员可从战斗中获取经验,全舰队队员经验共享,经验增加可提高掠夺效率并减少伤亡。不同经验值对应不同等级,但加成计算使用精确经验值而不是大等级。陆战队员的稀有度可能会提高,并可通过酒吧事件获得精英队员。但是,船员的等级系统暂时不会重新加入。

请注意:本文中使用的新名词译名均为根据个人理解所定的暂用名,不能代表游戏作者或汉化组的想法或意见。

下文所有加粗的**效率 (effectiveness) **一词,特指游戏中用于衡量入侵有效性的一项具体数值,而不只是抽象的概念。

下文所用“突袭”、“袭击”、“地面突袭”、“劫掠”、“打劫”均对应英文原文 raid / raiding,代表游戏中玩家可以对殖民地进行的一项敌对操作。

I’d started out trying to add a story point option that would, to quote my TODO list, “make ground raids more of an early-game activity the player can engage in”. Some time later, I ended up with a total revamp of the ground-raid system, and no story point option. I promise, I can explain!

一开始,根据我的计划所列,我只是想为剧情点数系统添加一个能“让玩家在游戏相对早期,就参与到地面突袭”的选项。然而,一段时间之后,我彻底重做了整个地面突袭系统,却把添加剧情点选项这事落在了一边。但是相信我,我可以解释!

(If you’re unfamiliar with story points, see this blog post. In brief, they’re limited “do cool things” points that you’ll gain as you level up. Both the points and the cool things to spend them on will be in the next release.)

(如果您对所谓的剧情点数不太了解,可以参见这篇博客文章。简单来说,剧情点数就是允许你“不走寻常路”的特殊点数,在玩家升级时获得。剧情点数和其对应的特殊应用选项将在下一版本中加入。)

Now then, back to how this happened. Story points are not an end unto themselves – the goal of the TODO item was, after all, entirely about ground raids in the early game; story points were just a possible way to do it. So, the first thing I’d tried was letting the player use a story point to stage a “surprise” raid, with higher effectiveness. This means you don’t need as many marines to accomplish something useful, which in turn means you can do it earlier in the game. Technically correct (the best kind!), but also, doesn’t hold up.

回到这次的事情上来:对于“让玩家在游戏相对早期,就参与到地面突袭”这一目标,添加剧情点数选项仅是一种手段,而不是目的。在一开始,我曾经想允许玩家可以消耗剧情点数来发动一场更高效的“闪电战”。即只需要派出相对少量的陆战队员,就可以达到同样的战果,继而允许玩家在游戏更早期发起袭击。虽然从技术上来说,这种设定没啥毛病,但是在其他方面仍然存在问题。

The problem is that, as it stands, raids fill a very specific mechanical niche. Couldn’t find a Pristine Nanoforge or a specific blueprint while exploring the Sector? Raid one of the core worlds that has them (sometimes into the ground, because there’s a random element), and you can eventually get them. It’s a safety net for being able to obtain most things in any given playthrough, and this aspect of it is fundamentally more appropriate to the late game.

The other part of raiding is you get a bunch of the commodities the colony either produces or just has a lot of. The amount you get is based on your raid effectiveness, so if you had boosted effectiveness from a “surprise” raid early in the game, chances are you’d just get more bulk items than you had room to take.

这种机制的问题在于,前期低成本的突袭过早地填补了游玩过程中的重要需求:在野外找不到想要的蓝图或是纳米锻炉?只需要去打劫个核心世界有钱的大户便是(有时候可能得打劫好几个,看脸),不管怎样,你最终都会得到你想要的东西。这种机制就像一张安全网,能确保玩家在一次游玩中获得绝大多数特殊物品,但更加适用于游戏的后期阶段。

问题的另一方面在于,突袭会让你获得大量目标殖民地所生产或储藏的货品,而获得的商品数量取决于你的入侵效率。而对于拥有较高效率的“闪电战”来说,你很可能在前期没有足够的货舱空间来运输这些战利品。

So, just boosting the effectiveness of raiding using a story point won’t make raids better in the early game. What would?

The main thing that stood out to me is giving the player more control about what they get from a raid. “A bunch of random stuff from the colony” is just not compelling in the early game, where what you need at the moment is often very specific. (If we’re being honest, it’s a tough sell in the late game, too; the main thing raiding really does is be the aforementioned safety net.)

既然通过消耗剧情点来增加袭击效率这一做法并非上策,那究竟应该怎样提升玩家早期的打劫体验呢?

对我来说,最重要的一点就是让玩家能更好地控制他们从劫掠中获得的收益。毕竟,在游戏前期,获得“一坨来自殖民地的随机货品”并不是一个特别引人注目的选项;玩家前期所需要的,通常是非常具体的几样物品。(不过说实话,到后期也舍不得卖。就像前文所述的那样,突袭系统其实就是确保你能获得特殊物品的“安全网”机制)

New Design 新的设计

More control means giving the player choices. The main pitfall would be making raiding into a minigame; we want to avoid that – in a minigame, either there’s a “right” set of choices and so it doesn’t matter, or it’s a chore, or it’s an entirely separate game that’s far too involved for the role it plays.

Therefore, all the choices should be about considerations external to the raid itself, not about making the raid’s performance better or worse. Whether the raid is successful or not should be based on its context – that is, whether you got what you needed out of the raid, and if the cost was too high or not.

给予玩家更多的控制,意味着提供不同的选择。在设计突袭系统的过程中,一个需要避免的常见错误就是将其设计成一个小游戏。对于一个简单的小游戏来说,很容易找到其最优解,以至于游戏本身失去了意义;而如果将小游戏设计的过于复杂,那么在一款RPG游戏中,这么一个完全独立的小游戏反而会喧宾夺主。

因此,给予玩家的选项不应当直接影响袭击的效率,而是跟行动过程以外的因素有关。而且,一场袭击的成功与否也应当与其发生的时机有关;也就是说,取决于你是否在突袭中取得了你想要的战果,并且与袭击所带来的消耗相比物有所值。

So: there are multiple raid objectives you can select, and you have a number of marine “units” to assign to the various objectives, based on your raid effectiveness – the strength of your fleet’s marine forces, compared to the strength of the defenders.

Commodities are the most common objective – food, supplies, fuel, that sort of thing. In addition to regular commodities, it’s also possible to raid for ship equipment – ship weapons, fighter production chips, and hullmod specifications.

所以目前的设定是,有多个袭击目标供玩家选择,然后根据这次入侵的效率,计算你所拥有的“陆战小队”数量。而入侵的效率则取决于玩家陆战队数量和敌方防御强度间的比较。

商品和各种货物是最常见的袭击目标,例如食品、补给和燃料之类的。在此基础上,舰船武器、战机生产芯片和船插也可以是劫掠的目标。

To make raiding an even more appealing option earlier in the game, it also grants significant amounts of experience.

为了提高在游戏前期的吸引力,突袭行动也为玩家提供了大量的经验值。

Danger Level & Marine Casualties 行动危险等级和陆战队战损

Each objective has a “danger level” which affects the losses your marines will take. For commodities, the danger depends on the commodity itself, the best source of it at the colony, and its economic conditions.

For example, lets consider supplies – a staple commodity with a moderate inherent risk. Grabbing them from a Military Base is going to be more dangerous than grabbing them from a Spaceport. If there’s a shortage, it’ll be even more dangerous.

On the other hand, raiding Heavy Industry (which produces supplies) to get them will be less risky. If there’s a surplus, it’ll be safer still – and the supplies will be much more plentiful.

上面提到的每一个袭击目标都有一个特定的**“风险级别”**,决定了执行相关任务陆战队的战损。对于普通商品来说,有关任务的危险等级取决于商品的种类、来源和市场状况。

以补给为例,默认情况下劫掠这种货物本身风险适中;但显然,从军事基地里抢劫补给比从太空港抢更加冒险。而在当地出现补给短缺时,抢劫补给也将会变得更加困难。

而从另一方面来说,从重工业设施(生产补给)抢劫补给则会容易得多。而当殖民地的补给储备有所盈余时,抢劫的风险将会降低,而收获也会有所增加。

Other factors that affect marine casualties are:

• The colony’s hazard rating (increase)
  • Repeated raids of the same colony in a short time (increase)
  • High raid effectiveness (decrease)
  • Marine units held in reserve – that is, not assigned to any objective (decrease)
  • The “Planetary Operations” skill (decrease)

除此以外,其他影响陆战队伤亡的因素还包括:

• 殖民地本身的环境危险度(百分比越高伤亡越大)
  • 短时间内反复掠夺同一殖民地(增加伤亡)
  • 袭击效率(越高伤亡越小)
  • 后备(未被分配任务的)陆战队数量(越高伤亡越小)
  • 地面作战技能等级(越高伤亡越小)

Special Items and Blueprints 特殊物品与蓝图

In addition to commodities and ship equipment, you can also raid for special items (such as the aforementioned Nanoforges) and blueprints.

So, let’s say there’s a Pristine Nanoforge you’ve got your eye on, and you want to get it. How does this work? You’re able to assign multiple marine units to an objective to get more stuff, but there’s only one Nanoforge, so that doesn’t really make sense.

My first thought here was to just give a 10% or so chance of success for each marine unit assigned. Makes sense in theory, but it also means that you could get this extremely high value item very early on in the game with only a moderately lucky roll. It also means that you might repeatedly fail to get it in the late game with a few moderately unlucky rolls. This is… workable, probably, but I wasn’t happy with it.

除了货物和舰船装备以外,你也可以抢到一些特殊物品(例如前述的纳米锻炉)以及蓝图。

现在我们假设你看上了一座崭新出厂的纳米锻炉,想把她抱回家,你要怎么做?通过将某一任务指派给更多的陆战小队,你可以增加袭击的回报;但是因为纳米锻炉只有一座,所以这种加成方式在这里行不通。

我一开始的想法是,每一个指派给获取特殊物品任务的陆战小队将会增加大概10%的行动成功率。虽然理论上解释的通,但是在实践中,脸好的玩家可能在游戏早期就能获得极高价值的物品,而脸黑的玩家也有可能反在后期反复折戟沉沙。这种处理方法也许是可行的,但我对此并不满意。

Instead, these kinds objectives have a required number of marine units that have to be assigned – if you don’t have that many – that is, if your raid effectiveness is too low – you can’t achieve them. If you do have enough, you’re guaranteed success.

Blueprints work in a similar fashion – there’s still some RNG in which blueprints you get, but you will get some, and blueprints you don’t already know are preferred, so even if there’s still some randomness here, there’s a clear path to getting what you want that guarantees you’ll eventually get there.

而现在,这类任务有了所需陆战小队数量的下限。也就是说,当你的袭击效率过低时,没有足够的陆战小队,你将无法达成该任务目标。而当你拥有了足够的战力,你将一定可以取得成功。

而蓝图任务目标也有着类似的机制。虽然具体得到哪张蓝图仍然是随机的,但是你一定会得到一些蓝图,并且有更高几率获得目前未拥有的蓝图。所以,虽然仍有运气成分存在,但是对于怎么得到你想要的蓝图,仍然有较为清晰的途径。

Disruption Raids 以瘫痪设施为目的的突袭

It’s also possible to raid not to get items of value, but to simply disrupt the operations of an industry. This has been adjusted to use similar mechanics – different industries have different danger levels, which affect casualties and the duration of the disruption. As with other objectives, it’s possible to split your forces to disrupt multiple industries at once.

袭击的目的不一定总是为了财物,也可以仅仅是为了瘫痪某个工业设施的运作。而这一过程现在也有了与前文类似的机制:对不同工业设施的袭击有着不同的风险级别,这个级别会影响行动中的伤亡以及工业设施被瘫痪的时长。与其他的袭击目标一样,你也可以兵分几路,在一场袭击中同时瘫痪数个设施。

Fleet Reactions 防御舰队的反应

One of the design tenets is that things you do in the campaign should, generally, lead towards combat in some way. For raids, this takes the form of that faction’s in-system fleets responding to it – some patrols will make a beeline for the colony, and will be aware that your fleet is hostile despite its transponder status. The same addition now also applies for bombardments.

生涯模式的设计原则之一,应当是让玩家的行为以某种方式引发战斗。在突袭发生时,敌军星系内的防御舰队应对此作出反应:一些巡逻舰队将会迅速向殖民地集结,并且即使玩家没有打开应答器,敌方舰队仍能察觉到你的敌对身份。对于轰炸行动也是一样。

Marines 陆战队

One of the things I wanted to achieve with this is to make marines feel less like a commodity and to encourage the player to care about them – at least a bit! – and to minimize casualties.

My initial thought was to keep track of losses taken in raids, and, if those are high, to have future marines demand additional “hazard pay” – i.e. just making them more expensive. I might still do that, but I wanted to see if I could do something positive here – a reward mechanic instead of a punishment one.

Both have their place, of course (and “punishment”-type mechanics can I think make things easier to balance because they impede out-of-control growth by the player), but if the goal is to care about the marines, it feels like a reward mechanic would work better.

我在这次更新中想实现的目标之一,就是让陆战队员变得不那么像一种商品,并以此让玩家给予他们更多的关心———有一点算一点!并让玩家注意减少战斗中的伤亡。

我一开始的想法是,对玩家行动中的伤亡情况进行统计。如果玩家过于草菅人命,那么在接下来的陆战队员招募中,就要支付额外的“高风险补偿”,说白了就是涨价。我并没有完全放弃这一想法,但是我也想尝试做些正面的事情:即以奖励机制代替负面惩罚。

当然,这两者都有存在的必要(并且我认为,通过对玩家的失控发展进行限制,负面的“惩罚”更易于实现游戏的平衡),但是既然我们的最终目的是让玩家关爱陆战队员,感觉上正面的奖励机制更容易被接受。

So! Marines now gain experience from raids, and this translates directly into a generous increase in raid effectiveness, and a more modest reduction in casualties taken. Hiring new marines dilutes the experience and reduces the bonuses (no experience is lost, it’s just redistributed). It’s also possible to drop off experienced marines in storage, or in cryopods, and have them retain their experience level.

所以,现在陆战队员可以从突袭中获得经验,而获得的经验将会大幅日后突袭的效率,并对减少人员伤亡也有一定作用。雇佣新的陆战队员将会稀释现有队员的经验水平(经验总量并未减少,只是被平均分配了)。玩家也可以选择将陆战队员暂时留在仓库或冷冻仓中,并且能保有其离队时的经验水平。

There are 4 experience ranks: regular, experienced, veteran, and elite. To avoid the player needing to game boundary conditions (i.e. “if I buy just one less marine, they’ll stay “veteran”, etc), the bonuses are based on the experience level instead of being based on rank – i.e. the raid effectiveness bonus goes smoothly from +0% to +100%. The rank itself is just an indicator of where on that continuum the current experience level lies.

陆战队员有四个经验等级:普通、经验丰富、老兵和精英。为了避免游戏中的等级边缘落差(例如,“为了不让陆战队总体等级从老兵掉到经验丰富,那我少买一个陆战队员”这种),其经验加成是根据精确的经验数值而不是等级决定的。也就是说,随着经验的增加,袭击效率的加成将会平滑地从0%增加到100%。所谓等级只不过是一种对经验数值范围的指示。

Critically, there’s still just one type of “marines”; the experience level is shared in common among all the marines in your fleet, rather than there being separate stacks of elite marines, veteran marines, and so on. This makes it a lot easier to manage (for example, when computing and showing marine casualties) and reduces clutter.

重要的一点是,交易面板上仍然只会有一种“陆战队员”,并不会按等级分成好几种;也就是说,经验值将会在玩家舰队内所有队员间共享。这种设计简化了对他们的管理(例如,在计算和显示伤亡数目时),并且减少了许多混乱。

Some more changes that go hand in hand with this, to make marines feel a bit less like a commodity and a bit more special:

• Marines are harder to find – less of them, more expensive (probably, still testing this), etc
  • The bar event that gives you marines now gives you more marines, and they’re elite
  • It’s possible to find marines in cryopods during salvage ops

为了让陆战队员不那么像一种商品,变得有特色一些,我们还做出了以下修改:

• 通过提升价格、减少数量来增加陆战队员的稀有性(不确定,仍在测试)
  • 通过酒吧的交谈可以获得更多精英级别的陆战队员
  • 可能在打捞过程中从冷冻舱里捡到陆战队员

Crew 船员

This isn’t really on topic for this blog post, but it’s a bit of an elephant in the room if you’ve been following the game – does this mean that crew experience levels are making a comeback?

I’ve thought about it, and I don’t think it’d be a good idea for a couple of reasons. First off, the obvious effect that crew experience might have – increasing maximum combat readiness – doesn’t actually work out well. If it did that, you’d end up spending a ton of supplies every time the crew CR bonus increases (since all of your ships would be below maximum CR at that point). The alternative is a slew of miscellaneous bonuses that are basically like CR, but it’s … messy. Nothing really satisfying comes to mind here.

虽然这并不是本篇博客文章的主题,但是作为游戏发展进程中无法忽略的一部分,船员的等级机制是不是也要跟着回来了?

我已经考虑过了这一点,并且因为以下几个原因,我并不打算重新加入这一机制。首先,船员升级的主要作用,是提升战备值上限;但是这样反而会带来一些不好的效果:每当船员获得经验,导致战备上限增加后,玩家都必须消耗大量补给来回复战备(因为一下子所有舰船的战备都不满了)。另一种选择是将加成应用在各种杂项上,但是也和战备很相似。总之没有什么让人满意的设计。

Secondly – and more importantly – raids are designed from the ground up around managing marine casualties, or at the very least being very aware of them. It’s one of the primary factors in deciding which objectives to designate. Fleet battles, on the other hand… offhand, I’m not even sure what the expected crew losses might be in a big fight. It would also vary a lot depending on the kinds of ships you’re using – carriers would suffer, as would low-tech ships that rely on armor and hull over shields, and thus take more crew losses. There are all sorts of implications both mechanically and for the UI.

That said, it might still be worthwhile, and I’ll keep an eye on it. It’s just very much not something I want to add “just because”.

而第二点。也是最重要的一点,新的突袭系统是围绕管理人员伤亡这一核心,从头开始设计的,至少我对它十分有数。而且人员伤亡也是决定突袭目标的重要决策依据。而对于舰队间的战斗..心里没底。我甚至不确定在一场大战中预期的人员损失应该是多少。而且,船员的伤亡同样取决于其家室的舰船:航母船员将会伤亡惨重,而比起护盾更依赖甲抗和船体结构的低科技舰船也好不到哪去。游戏机制以及UI方面带来的变数实在太多。

以上就是说,我仍然没有放弃这一想法,但是,目前没有足够的动机去添加这一机制。

Overview 总览

Overall, the system gives the player fine-grained control over what they want to accomplish, and ways to manage marine casualties. It also adds more opportunities to take advantage of surpluses and shortages, as well as procurement missions. In conjunction, trade has been slightly adjusted to make selling larger quantities of bulk commodities more profitable. Raiding for commodities also causes temporary deficits, creating yet more potential opportunities.

总而言之,在任务目标和战损控制方面,这套系统给予了玩家更细粒度的掌控。这次更新也为利用货品盈余和短缺盈利,以及完成采购任务创造了更多的机会。同时,交易系统也进行了微调,以增加大量销售什锦商品所获得的利润。而且,打劫同样会造成商品短缺,提供了更多潜在的机会。

The colonies themselves become more meaningfully distinct – the difference between raiding for, say, Organics from a producer with an excess vs from a consumer (let alone one with a shortage) is immense, and knowing which colonies are the best sources of what items is critical for an effective raider.

Finally, raiding should now both be more useful in the early game, and a smoother experience in the late game, due to a major toning down of the RNG elements.

The new system also adds a lot of room both for scripted events in vanilla, and in mods. It’s possible to add entirely custom objectives – e.g. a “kidnap a VIP” type mission, or, well… just about anything!

而殖民地本身也变得更加具有特色,从某种商品的原产地和消费地打劫的收获差异巨大。熟知某种商品的主要原产地,对于成功的劫掠至关重要。

最后,因为劫掠过程中随机因素的大幅缩减,使得游戏早期的劫掠变得实用,而后期的掠夺也应该有了更流畅的体验。

新的系统也为原版、脚本和Mod事件提供了大量的发挥空间。你可以添加一个完全自定义的劫掠目标,例如,绑架一名大人物之类的...什么都可以!

爆肝!

评分

参与人数 1星币 +5 收起 理由
巴别塔! + 5 赞一个!

查看全部评分

在做了,在做了(

英仙统领

在画女人

高级机师搬运能手战术专家通讯记者学院教员

Mod作者

发表于 2019-11-29 18:08:55 | 显示全部楼层
好评,前几天还在啃生肉呢

管理员

原初の律动

高级机师论坛元老远星汉化组成员战术专家通讯记者

Mod作者

发表于 2019-11-29 18:18:22 | 显示全部楼层
前排
咆哮吧!生命的大鼓!
-我的爱发电链接:Originem
如果对我的mod有任何疑问,请用论坛的消息功能私聊我。

战列舰长

发表于 2019-11-29 18:37:52 | 显示全部楼层
还是热乎的

战列舰长

参宿七防务待命中

发表于 2019-11-29 19:04:03 | 显示全部楼层
好有意思的新系统

英仙统领

在游戏里按F11可以隐藏HUD哦

学院教员

发表于 2019-11-29 21:09:35 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
有意思

巡洋大副

发表于 2019-11-30 08:53:26 | 显示全部楼层
要加人軍隊作戰系統了,還行

巡洋大副

发表于 2019-11-30 12:45:08 | 显示全部楼层
什么时候能下载?

势力巨擘

发表于 2019-11-30 13:42:03 | 显示全部楼层
要更新啦啦啦啦

战列舰长

高级机师

发表于 2019-11-30 14:32:02 | 显示全部楼层
绑架议长!

战列舰长

发表于 2019-11-30 14:43:09 | 显示全部楼层
前日在官推上看過生肉,今天上論壇看到:打家劫舍,快乐生财

當下就在想是否是新的那篇Blog結果還真的是,中文真的博大精深,真心佩服。

現在看到的是勢力爭霸估計要有大翻新了,畢竟突襲與陸戰隊大改,影響了部分勢力爭霸的搶球、空間站的機制了。

点评

势力争霸作者:我太难了  详情 回复 发表于 2019-11-30 16:18

管理员

论坛自动化运维AI

论坛元老

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-30 16:18:04 | 显示全部楼层
z89775 发表于 2019-11-30 14:43
前日在官推上看過生肉,今天上論壇看到:打家劫舍,快乐生财

當下就在想是否是新的那篇Blog結果還真的是, ...

势力争霸作者:我太难了
在做了,在做了(

英仙统领

在游戏里按F11可以隐藏HUD哦

学院教员

发表于 2019-12-1 11:13:15 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
这个标题看一次笑一次233,翻译太神了

超级版主

君はどのように この世界を祝福しますか?

论坛元老见习机师译码专家学院教员远星汉化组成员战术专家

发表于 2019-12-1 17:19:51 | 显示全部楼层
后排支持JN,

战列舰长

发表于 2019-12-3 13:49:55 | 显示全部楼层
呜哈嗷~

巡洋大副

发表于 2019-12-9 19:47:11 | 显示全部楼层
不知道年底会不会更新出,  1.0正式版。 从13年更新到现在,终于要实现太空游戏 4X功能了

点评

可惜作者并不想做成4X,这么好的底子太可惜了  详情 回复 发表于 2019-12-12 18:39

战列舰长

发表于 2019-12-12 18:39:04 | 显示全部楼层
feifeix3344 发表于 2019-12-9 19:47
不知道年底会不会更新出,  1.0正式版。 从13年更新到现在,终于要实现太空游戏 4X功能了 ...

可惜作者并不想做成4X,这么好的底子太可惜了

点评

这个游戏和 4X重聚 不一样,后面那个是全3D的,真正意义上:探索(eXplore)、扩张(eXpand)、开发(eXploit)、征服 。(延长游戏时间,增加游玩乐趣,并发无限可能) 目前势力争霸有这个感觉,只是受限平台。  详情 回复 发表于 2019-12-13 20:23

巡洋大副

发表于 2019-12-13 20:23:29 | 显示全部楼层
寒⑤帝 发表于 2019-12-12 18:39
可惜作者并不想做成4X,这么好的底子太可惜了

这个游戏和 4X重聚 不一样,后面那个是全3D的,真正意义上:探索(eXplore)、扩张(eXpand)、开发(eXploit)、征服 。(延长游戏时间,增加游玩乐趣,并发无限可能)
目前势力争霸有这个感觉,只是受限平台。

点评

我就是讲的这个4X,Alex在推特上回答过这个·问题  详情 回复 发表于 2019-12-14 01:59

战列舰长

发表于 2019-12-14 01:59:42 | 显示全部楼层
feifeix3344 发表于 2019-12-13 20:23
这个游戏和 4X重聚 不一样,后面那个是全3D的,真正意义上:探索(eXplore)、扩张(eXpand)、开发(eXp ...

我就是讲的这个4X,Alex在推特上回答过这个·问题

势力巨擘

糖霜糯米团子

发表于 2019-12-21 21:21:27 | 显示全部楼层
入侵之后 我必须重新集结部队.jpg
一只圆形不明物体,喜欢偷鸡和打滚

战列舰长

发表于 2019-12-22 09:14:22 | 显示全部楼层
整好 蟹蟹翻译

巡洋大副

发表于 2019-12-29 00:05:03 | 显示全部楼层
jooooo